Welcome to Cyber Social Forum -- the FRESHEST, COOLEST, and MOST SUPERB social forum on earth!

Want to join the fun? Want to meet new friends? Want to learn different stuff? Want to be unique in gazillion ways? Want to advertise/promote your forum, blog, or social network account? Want to find virtual stuff for your forum, blog, or social network account? Well, here's the perfect place for you!

Not yet a member? Well, it's time to SIGN UP and BE ONE OF US! Already a member? Please log-in with your existing account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Cyber Social Forum -- the FRESHEST, COOLEST, and MOST SUPERB social forum on earth!

Want to join the fun? Want to meet new friends? Want to learn different stuff? Want to be unique in gazillion ways? Want to advertise/promote your forum, blog, or social network account? Want to find virtual stuff for your forum, blog, or social network account? Well, here's the perfect place for you!

Not yet a member? Well, it's time to SIGN UP and BE ONE OF US! Already a member? Please log-in with your existing account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Austins Journal

Go down

Austins Journal Empty Austins Journal

Spoiler:

5/23/10
Jeez i got up today with the annoying help of my brother hitting me, then went on my forum. Got off the computer for a bit had breakfast worked outside came in and sat around. Shortly after i worked my packaging job at a few forum lol. Then im now here on ECT having a blast happy
~Austin

Last edited by Austin on Mon May 24, 2010 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added blog)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Austins Journal :: Comments

Enigma

Post Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:22 pm by Enigma

Thanks for sharing this experience of yours. (:

Back to top Go down

Charlotte ♥

Post Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:23 pm by Charlotte ♥

Nice journal. sunny

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:34 pm by Guest